Saturday 2 August 2008

A small victory

Yeah I know any excuse to use a Faith No More song as a title for a blog entery...I dearly hope I never have use Stripsearch however.

Anyway back to the point the small vistory in question is finishing a short sotry called W.E.B currently submitted on two horror forums for the critical eye to gaze and muse.
With a little luck I can give this into a horror publication and maybe see it in print,it still needs some minor work to improve it,not in the least grammar and spelling...as usual tsk.

If you want to read it here it is but I may have to take it down depending on wther I am allowed to keep it on when the story gets submitted for publication:

Story deleted because it is set to be published in Filthy Creations five :)

No comments:

Post a Comment